Saturday, November 1, 2014

Week 4, Quarter 2

Monday: I'm passing back everything that's graded, no scantrons though, I will most likely be running them during my planning period today.

Here's the link to the powerpoint I am using this week. I have linked TONS of resources in the powerpoint for us to do in class and for you to use to review at home. ENJOY!!! Also, THIS is a really informative video about evolution and biodiversity.

Tuesday is picture day. Please remember you MUST BE IN YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM FOR PICTURES!!! I have attached a picture of the schedule, plan accordingly. 


Wednesday is the PLAN test. I have linked that schedule as well. My understanding is that you are going to the same rooms you went to for the PSAT. CHECK THE SCHEDULE. Any classes I see after the PLAN will be working on their projects so that no one misses anything. (Progress report period ends today, please make sure you have made up or turned in missing assignments at this point!!!)

Thursday: Finish up any remaining notes and we'll review for tomorrow. Hopefully we can get to my activity if we have not already....

Friday: QUIZ DAY!!!

Reminder: NEXT THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13th, is the Community Conversation with John Amaechi in the Wshs Cafeteria from 6-8p. Attendance and turning in proof and a 2 paragraph reflection will be considered a free test grade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment