Friday, August 21, 2015

U of M E-Day is coming!!!

Students and Parents!

Each year, the University of Memphis hosts E-Day, an Engineering competition day for students in Elementary through High School. I have taken a few teams in the past and they have done very well. This is completely voluntary! It is a lot of fun and a great way to meet some of the University's professors and students. All the projects will be done outside of class. There is very little cost. You'll need to get project materials and come to the University with some money to buy lunch on campus. If we need to use my classroom after school, I am happy to make arrangements to do that. All of the projects are linked on the E-Day info page.

E-Day is October 23rd at the University of Memphis

IF you are interested in participating, I will need to know who is interested and who will be in your group by friday August 28. I will work on paperwork and parents will be required to return the field trip permission slip. 

Please email me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment