Thursday, March 21, 2013

Power Points from Chapter 12

hey guys,

Sorry, I just realized that this blog post didn't post on Wednesday like I thought it did...

Here's the link to the DNA Structure powerpoint

And....

Here's the link to the Chapter 12 powerpoint that goes with the book. At the end of this one there are some questions that you can quiz yourself on if you do them in slideshow.

And a few reminders:

Quiz tomorrow

Next week, we'll finish Chapter 12 and start on Chapter 13.

Please hang tough with me for the next 5 weeks. We don't have much time left before we do our individualized week of study and then take the End of Course exam. You guys have worked really hard with me for the last 2.5 months, don't give up on us now! It's a lot of work, but I know that you guys can do this. You are incredible people and you are capable of incredible things!!!

Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment