Friday, March 8, 2013

Sewing classes

Hey guys,

Some of you guys have asked about sewing lessons. So, if you will be in town over spring break and you would like to, I will be teaching two sewing classes over spring break.

On Tuesday, I'll be teaching a placemat class, you can register at this site:
Http://springbreakplacematworkshop.eventbrite.com

On Wednesday, I'll be teaching a tote bag class, you can register at this site:
Http://springbreaktoteworkshop.eventbrite.com

No matter what you do, I hope you all enjoy your break! Get lots of sleep, enjoy time with your friends and get ready to attack when we get back!

I am so proud and so grateful for all the work you have done so far. You are all truly amazing and wonderful people and I am honored to have such an impressive roster.

Love you all!!!!
Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment