Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Poster Instructions, Reminders and Clarifications

1. Instructions

The original instructions are below, and can be found here.

Step 4: Poster (50% of your project grade)
Due: 10/1
Include the following:
A. Include the following:
      1. Hypothesis Statement
      2. Graph
      3. Summary of research findings in support of hypothesis (2-3 Sentences at most)
      4. Methods
      5. Outcome (did you prove or fail to prove your hypothesis)
      6. Possible Next Steps
      7. Title
      8. Authors
      9. Applicable Citations

B. Assemble on a word document
     1. Landscape orientation
     2. use textboxes to assemble the placement of your information
     3. you may use 1-2 pictures of YOUR terrarium

2. Reminders:
A. You can find the examples I posted earlier this week here.
B. I had said that you could send them to me via email or dropbox. I am changing that direction to email only. (This is my email, rkannady@gmail.com.)
C. You may submit your poster until 3pm Thursday 10/1/15.

3. Clarifications
A. Only 1 poster per group needs to be submitted.
B. You CAN use pictures on your poster.

If you have any other questions that I did not answer here, please text me via Remind, email me or ask me tomorrow in class.




No comments:

Post a Comment