Sunday, February 3, 2013

Course Outline Revised

Here is the new course outline.

Here's what to expect this week:

Monday/Tuesday: (Since this is block schedule, you will have your lesson and a "quick Quiz" it counts for a grade, but it's not as intense as the questions will be on the Chapter Test on friday.

Homework for Monday/Tuesday: Chapter 8 Sections 2 and 3

Wednesday homework: Section 1, Quiz on Thursday

Thursday: prep yourself for Chapter 8 Test on friday

Video to watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahYD_1nIF0

Don't forget, I am coaching YOU to take this test. If you have questions or concerns, then comment on the blog, send me an email or text and let me know! I can't help you if you don't tell me you don't understand!

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow and Tuesday!!!

Mrs. Kannady

No comments:

Post a Comment