Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Meiosis

Hi friends,

I am sad to say, I have to miss school on Tuesday. But, I'll be back on Wednesday. Below is a link to a short review sheet for meiosis, and a link to the meiosis review. The meiosis review has everything for the SPI quiz. These should all get turned in for a grade!!!!

http://www.biologycorner.com/worksheets/meiosis2.html

The link above is to the worksheet that you must turn in before you leave class!!!! The document, if it is not finished in class, they can take it home and finish it for homework. They can work together if they do not have a book, but they should all turn in their own work. The foldable on page 269 can be completed and shown to me for  extra credit.

and of course....here's a video!!! (or a few...)




If you have questions, concerns or just need help, please email or text me!!!

See you Wednesday!

Mrs. Kannady

No comments:

Post a Comment