Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Quick Update

Ok, a few housekeeping things...

1. Grades: Grades are going into the computer as fast as my little fingers can work...sorry I am not as fast as some would like. If you have a question about your grades, remember you can come after school to talk about them. We can't talk grades during class, it is disrespectful to you and your classmates.

2. Quizzes...very few of you have retaken quizzes, this will really help many of you in the grade department!!!

3. Questions....ask them! Lots of them! Post on the blog in the comments...answer each other! Start talking!!!

4. Quiz tomorrow. Please take time to study for it! The more you do now, the less you have to do later.

5. Homework....if you ahven't done this week's homework assignments, please do those first. Then do Chapter 7, then do Chapter 6. Try to stay current.

6. Test...dang scantron machine! I am hopefully going to be able to run the scantrons tomorrow... Cross your fingers!!!

7. Love and Respect. Guys, I have said it so many times it sounds silly, but I a mean it. I love all of you guys so much! You are all such amazing kids and I am so honored to get to call you all my school kids. I have the utmost respect for the work that you are undertaking with me and the fact that I really have not had much trouble from any of you (except for a few special moments). It makes the whole thing that much more enjoyable and honorable.

Keep up the great work and let's keep working towards 100% mastery! It's a long journey, but we're almost 1/4 of the way done! You can do it!!!!

Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment